KS2 Class Teacher - Part Time Permanent - Main Payscale
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher to join our school, working as part of our successful and supportive year 6 team, this role will cover Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, you will work closely with your job share partner to ensure the best outcomes for your class.
If you have the desire to make a positive difference by confidently teaching high quality lessons, demonstrating excellent classroom practice to raise standards and achieve good outcomes, then this could be the job for you!
What we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
- Friendly, hard-working, supportive staff and parents
- A range of high-quality professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school
- Working groups within key stage teams
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- An excellent practitioner who can work well as part of a collaborative team, as well as being self-motivated, positive and inspiring
- Someone willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
- Someone with the ability to enthuse and engage pupils in purposeful learning experiences
- A person who is passionate about children's learning and welfare
- A value led individual with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in themselves and others.
- Someone who is committed to personal career progression and enhancement
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the office to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications – 24th October 2023
Interviews scheduled – 27th / 30th October 2023
Post start date Monday 8th January 2024
Please forward completed applications to email@example.com.
Battling Brook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS Check with barred list check will be carried out for all posts deemed to be 'regulated' activity.