FS2/EYFS Full Time/Perm Teacher Autumn Term 2023
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ECT or early stage qualified teacher at the beginning of their career to join our school. If you have the desire to make a positive difference by confidently teaching high quality lessons, demonstrating excellent classroom practice to raise standards and achieve good outcomes, then this could be the job for you!
What we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
- Friendly, hard-working, supportive staff and parents
- A range of high-quality professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school
- Working groups within key stage teams
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- An excellent practitioner who can work well as part of a collaborative team, as well as being self-motivated, positive and inspiring
- Someone willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
- Someone with the ability to enthuse and engage pupils in purposeful learning experiences
- A person who is passionate about children's learning and welfare
- A value led individual with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in themselves and others.
- Someone who is committed to personal career progression and enhancement
Closing date for applications – Sunday 16th April (11.00pm)
Interviews scheduled – Monday 24th April
Post start date Wednesday 23rd August 2023
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
Battling Brook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS Check with barred list check will be carried out for all posts deemed to be 'regulated' activity.